Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

Lorby Mooring (for floatplanes in P3D V4)

Hello @ll,

still cleaning out the basement - Lorby Mooring is now also available as a free download on the Lorby-SI website.

With this app you can anchor your floatplane to a spot on the water as if it were tied to a post. It will move with the waves and turn with the wind, but not drift away.

Best regards

• Like 1

LORBY-SI

I'm rather sure that many bushflyers were waiting long for a little program/tool like this one. BTW at Lorby's website there are a lot of 'must have tools' you may have been waiting for.

So I ask myself, why is there no response here?

I've noticed that some downloadable files have integrity hascodes to compare with past download, some not. Why?

McAfee reports the downloaded file named "LorbyMooring_Install_P3D_V4.exe" as malicious.
Is this eventually a positive false?

Hopefully can bring up some light into this. I'd like to install it, so I wnat to know if some others also have installed it without resulting troubles?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

2 minutes ago, ATP_JR said:

Hopefully can bring up some light into this.

Please have a look at the red notice at the top of the downloads page. That is why.

Some downloads are more pupolar than others, and MD5 codes are added where it seems appropriate. With some tools there never was trouble, so it seemed unnecessary to add an extra layer of security.

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI

Thank you for the reply. I've already read the red text warning at your site, but nevertheless got confused and tentative to install it. Also due to lack of a file checksum/hashcode for this particular file.

This fact is - as I can imagine - for a developer like you, who presents such wonderful pieces of art for all of us rather frustrating, Sorry for that, but many thousand thanks for all your more than useful contributions !