Sign in to follow this  
cyberandy

Use of different aircrafts

Hello, Dave,
I have now made a lot of successful flights with Pilot2ATC and X-Plane. It really makes the simulation more realistic.
But I have one question. I currently have 4 different planes as favorites. If I choose another plane I have to change the configuration of Pilot2ATC every time ( Callsign, IFR/VFR, Climb rate, Sink rate, Speed ). Is there a concept for using different airplanes ?
And after the question I have one more wish 🙂
In the window " P2A Com Frequency " you can adjust the volume. It would be nice if you could see the current volume ( Number / Indicator bar ). I have already searched for a while because the volume was set to 0 and I didn't see it immediately.

Greetings
Andreas

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Defining multiple aircraft profiles is another item on the future enhancements list.  No timeframe for it, but it's up there on the priorities.

Thanks for the suggestion on the volume.  I'll add that to the list.

Dave