Sign in to follow this  
gaab

Chaseplane no more closing with Prepar3D

Hi,

I have no idea what (and where) I have done wrong, but Chaseplane is no more closing with Prepar3d. Never happened since the very beginning 😞

Check/unchecking was unsuccessfull. Experimental or not don't fix it. My version 1.1.62 (from Orbx).

Any idea welcome

Gérard

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gaab said:

I have no idea what (and where) I have done wrong, but Chaseplane is no more closing with Prepar3d. Never happened since the very beginning

Are you using an app such as SIMstarter NG to close it because my ChasePlane has never closed on its own with FSX.

Which is to say that it gives me a message that the simulator has closed, but CP stays open.

Perhaps a P3D feature only..

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

On 2/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, airernie said:

Are you using an app such as SIMstarter NG to close it because my ChasePlane has never closed on its own with FSX.

Which is to say that it gives me a message that the simulator has closed, but CP stays open.

Perhaps a P3D feature only..

No Mine does not close either with P3Dv4.5 and I have to open Chaseplane myself.  In the settings I remember a tick box for this which does not exist any more within the current version.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I am now at version 1.1.65 and still no shutdown of CP on P3D closure.
Auto Start in ON (in preferences general tab).

In reference to another thread, were a fix is proposed,
- no FSUIPC,
- no WideFS
- no HiFi AS4

A small in house application is correctly detecting P3D closure and exits nicely....

Any other suggestion ?

Gérard

On 2/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, G7USL said:

In the settings I remember a tick box for this which does not exist any more within the current version.

Look on Preference, General tab. It is there on my CP version...

Gérard