Sign in to follow this  
Han Schouten

Pilot2ATC doesn’t stick to intended monitor

Hi,

My cockpit consists of four screens: one 2k monitor used for X-Plane (screen 1), two 11” touch screens for a G1000 emulation (screens 2 and 3) and  one regular monitor for Pilot2ATC (screen 4). My intention was, that Pilot2ATC would be displayed on screen 4, but it doesn’t stick to that. I know that this issue has been brought up before, but I haven’t found a solution, so far. Is there one?

Regards,

Han Schouten

In my experience, especially for the p2a pop ups that occur will stay on the desired monitor if I start the application on that monitor.  Of your you will have to position and size the main screen and also the minimized version which is a separate display.  The reason you must perform the position and sizing twice.

If you don't have a taskbar for the desired monitor I think it will mostly be solved once you complete the position/sizing of the main/minimum displays.  The popup screens might still go to the wrong screen.

If you frequently use multiple monitors and you want your programs to open in the same place, or even move automatically to other monitors when you enable them, then have a look at an app called ZMover by Basta computing at Basta.com. I've been using it for a few years now and it works great when setup. I have no affiliate with them.

For enabling and arranging my monitors I use Ultramon and I've been using that for even longer.

Edited by Andydigital

Cheers, Andy.