Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

AVSIM CENSORING NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF FSX AND M$

Now I see what AVSIM is all about - silencing anyone who is as disgusted with FSX and Microsoft as I.It took less than 24 hours for you to delete mt negative review. Now I see exactly where you're coming from here at AVSIM. You're obviously getting kickback of some sort from Microsucks to hold down anyone who is willing to stand up and speak about the truth of how Mucrosucks operates, and the fact that their brand new flagship gaming release is the piece of crap it is.Way to go AVSIM! Now I know first hand exactly why so many people are adamant about keeping their freeware releases out of your file libraries. You are skewed, biased and paid off... just like the politicians in Washington.Let's see how long THIS post lasts. lolSK

Guest SoarPics

Let's see how long THIS post lasts. lolProbably just a few seconds longer than your account. Once you see your troll post deleted here you'll know you've been deleted, too.Greg

Guest FxF3

You thank so wrong look at the post. This post might just because its usless.

...And it's quite apparent by your comments here that the bulk of people who post comments are self-righteous mutual admiration society members. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "troll" and "rude".You've most certainly found a nice, cumfy home here.

Guest twsimfan

"Let's see how long THIS post lasts."If I was a mod on this forum it would be gone now. Constructive criticism is a good thing... a starting point for discussion and solutions. But this is just plain old flame throwing and serves no constructive purpose.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Judging by your post here, I would venture a guess that your "review" was more flame than "review". Seeing as how it was, then, submitted as a review...Draw your own conclusion.-Jeremy Burchhttp://home.earthlink.net/~dawgfighter/sit...es/swvasig1.gifSWVA4806 http://www.virtualswa.com/home.phpThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!BOAC: Heathrow Centre, British Airways Speedbird Flight 723HC: British Airways Speedbird Flight 723, Heathrow Centre, go aheadBOAC: Heathrow Centre, British Airways Speedbird Flight 723 has a message for youHC: British Airways Speedbird Flight 723, Heathrow Centre is ready to copy messageBOAC: Heathrow Centre, British Airways Speedbird Flight 723, message is as follows: Mayday, Mayday, Mayday ....

It serves a constructive purpose of letting the reader in on the truth about this forum, and people like you. Anyone who doesn't see things your way, or the mods way, gets booted. That's a real nice open, inclusive "forum" you've got here. lol

...and anyone who doesn't live their entire life behind their computer keyboard and monitor, "contributing" every waking moment of every single day with the untimate goal of having the most posts on a forum ... doesn't belong. You are all really showing your true colors. lol - Might you have a life?

>It serves a constructive purpose of letting the reader in on>the truth about this forum, and people like you. Anyone who>doesn't see things your way, or the mods way, gets booted.>That's a real nice open, inclusive "forum" you've got here.>lolWe all disagree on different things; but all you bring is flames and unecessary strife that has no constructive purpose to futher our hobby and community. Your post sole pupose is nothing but rabble rousing and angry mob stirring...absolutely pointlessYou obviously have a thing with avsim, why don't you email Tom directly since that appears to be where all your energy in this email is focused.

Guest saudi_777

>Now I see what AVSIM is all about - silencing anyone who is>as disgusted with FSX and Microsoft as I.>>It took less than 24 hours for you to delete mt negative>review. Now I see exactly where you're coming from here at>AVSIM. You're obviously getting kickback of some sort from>Microsucks to hold down anyone who is willing to stand up and>speak about the truth of how Mucrosucks operates, and the fact>that their brand new flagship gaming release is the piece of>crap it is.>>Way to go AVSIM! Now I know first hand exactly why so many>people are adamant about keeping their freeware releases out>of your file libraries. You are skewed, biased and paid off...>just like the politicians in Washington.Yeah, right, and Elvis Presley is still alive.Thread locked.Regards,

"Let's see how long THIS post lasts. lol"SK, sorry I didn't get a chance to know more about you. Does a Lobotomy hurt?-John

If your earlier post was anywhere near as potty mouth as this one, then thumbs up to the mods for deleting it. Learn to express yourself more civilly and you may actually get help and perhaps a solution to your problem. I have issues with the new FSX, but there is no way I will stoop to your level to air my issues. Further potty mouth will likely result in further thread locks and perhaps a loss of posting rights.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11