Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Aerosoft Airbus 330 or QW Dreamliner 787?

The QW 787 is a very nice piece of kit. I am not bothered about failures, so that part of a "study level" simulation is of no interest to me. I have generally been spoiled by the level of detail included with the PMDG planes (in all departments), and whilst the QW 787 does not provide the extreme number of options available in those planes, it does do a very good job of matching them in terms of feel/audio/3D model/textures/flight dynamics/VC quality.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 hours ago, nazethc said:

So, by your logic, you're saying since it's 50 bucks it can be a garbage release?  

garbage??? seriously???

Black Box Simulator is garbage...Aerosoft is SOP product need to be a follow up update (and It have a follow up by developer).

Edited by generale84
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, generale84 said:

garbage??? seriously???

Black Box Simulator is garbage...Aerosoft is SOP product need to be a follow up update (and It have a follow up by developer).

Sorry meant to say utter garbage.  You can keep trying to defend it, meanwhile everyone in this thread had suggested the QW787 to the OP.  What does that tell you?

I never said that A330 is Better of QW787. I speak only about the different development of two product. Read again my posts.

Bye!

Edited by generale84
  • Like 1