Sign in to follow this  
pkaser

RealityXP 430 3dpanel

For the life of me i cant get the 3d panel to work. I have a popout working on another display, but it cant get it goin in the 3d cockpit.  Is this a known issue?

Also, lwt me explain, i have the RSG hardware and its going great on that sceen. I am trying to get it reflecting the same display insise the 172. I also have the Garmin G5 hardware from RSG and software from XAviation. This is in the xaviation C172. I havent tried in the default yet because it wont be used.

Hi,

Please make sure to read this pinned discussion. This will be a good starting point:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi,

I watched the tutorial, did the steps mentioned, but the Garmin display is not showing up in the panel the way it should. I had the same experience when I bought the 430 and was never able to bring the display of the RXP Garmin into the panel. That is upsetting. When you use X-plane you only can use the RXP Garmins as pop up`s. I don`t know why the described way does not work and I would have been very glad to share this problem as well as the RXP ini. file with someone from RXP, but I could not find any support mail adress. Having bought the GNS as well as the GTN series I would really expect some possibility for direct contact  when problems exist. Customer satisfaction should not be an empty phrase!

Best regards

Klaus

Hi,

meanwhile I could find out that part of the problem might be the fact that I have a triple monitor setup and the pixel values that I get by using the panel screenshot and paint in positioning the 530 display in the panel are not working out. I used a .png file called Panel-preview found under the aircraft PANELS and here the values were seemingly correct and it worked out this way. But I can not use my own screenshots with the triple monitor. Tried the same with the C172 from Laminar, but there was no comparable Panel_Preview.png file and so I had no way to get the proper numbers. Is there any experience on your side with this problem or a probable solution? I suspect I will have the same problem trying to fit in the GTN 750/650 I just bought in the panel, so it would be a big help to get an advice!

The problem is mostly in front of the pc. I removed my own mistakes step by step and now everything is fine. I hope you will accept my apology!

Hi,

No problem at all. If you could maybe describe what was the issue and how you've solved it so that it helps others having the same question next time?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)