Sign in to follow this  
RobbSpeed

Home and Direct-To not working (so to speak) (resolved)

Hey guys,

I'm rather late to the RXP party.  I have quite a few GA aircraft but am first experimenting with the A2A C182.  I have the 750/650 setup, but actually don't use the 650; it is just there for show right now.

Using this post,

As well as this one,

I think I followed everything correctly.  First may I mention that I don't use 2D pop-ups, everything done in the VC.

When I single click the HOME or DTO button, I see them physically move.  Double click makes them move twice, Press and hold, and I see the button being held down.  

The problem is, nothing happens.  HOME doesn't bring me to the Home Screen, and DTO doesn't offer me to go direct anywhere.  Simply put, nothing happens even though I see the buttons move.

Wondered if someone can please help at what step I missed.  The F1VC.xml that I use has version 2.05 in the header.  I know there is a version 3.  Would that make a difference?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Simmons

Well, cancel that request 

I had this error in my panel.cfg

gauge01=!f1vc,0,0,1,1

Instead of the correct

gauge01=rxpGTN!f1vc,0,0,1,1

All good now  :-)

• Like 2

Rob Simmons

6 hours ago, RobbSpeed said:

Well, cancel that request 

I had this error in my panel.cfg

gauge01=!f1vc,0,0,1,1

Instead of the correct

gauge01=rxpGTN!f1vc,0,0,1,1

All good now  🙂

It all depends on where your f1vc.xml file is located.. it is not an "error" :happy:

The text before the  !  is the name of the folder where P3D/FSX should look for this file.

rxpGTN!f1vc   means.. look in the rxpGTN folder

!f1vc  means... look in the panel folder, although I personally do not like this notation and would always use a specific folder name.

• Like 2

Bert

Bert the everlasting GA champion... I still have personal emails from you dating back to 2014... lol... 

Matter of fact, you can expect one before end of day... haha

But thanks as always for your input!

Rob 🙂

• Like 1

Rob Simmons