Sign in to follow this  
pgde

[Answered] AI Manager?

Hi Simbol: Any word on the progress of your next outstanding add-on (I think it is called something like AI Manager)?

Would be cool to have it released at FSEXPO in Vegas this year :)

Thanks so much and keep up the great work!

P.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

15 minutes ago, pgde said:

Hi Simbol: Any word on the progress of your next outstanding add-on (I think it is called something like AI Manager)?

Would be cool to have it released at FSEXPO in Vegas this year :)

Thanks so much and keep up the great work!

P.

AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control 

I put this project on a temporally hold (it is not cancelled) because there are a lot of things going in the background at the moment regarding SDK for multiple platforms that would make the source code shift far too much so It is better to wait for a while until:

A) Some things get completed by platform vendors.

B) People get more clarity on platform vendors plans and I can measure how the market will react.

I can't reveal much at the moment due to very heavy imposed NDAs, so although I do understand it will be very difficult for you guys to have an overview of what my plans are, it is the way things are at the moment for many 3rd party developers.. we know all what is coming and what the reality of the market will be in the background.. but we are not allowed to say anything by anyone!.. very frustrating to be honest, specially when you read people thoughts, wishes and opinions.. lol.

Kind Regards,

Simbol

I completely understand. Does 'platform vendors' mean L/M and MS? In my IT background platform generally means hardware like PCs, etc.

Hope to see you in Vegas (unless the virus causes cancellation)!

P.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

3 minutes ago, pgde said:

I completely understand. Does 'platform vendors' mean L/M and MS? In my IT background platform generally means hardware like PCs, etc.

Hope to see you in Vegas (unless the virus causes cancellation)!

P.

The platform's where the add-on's I produce will be running.. You see how these stupids NDA's drive me nuts? I can't even say it! lamao!

Planning to be in Vegas.. unless virus get's on the way of course.

S.

Edited by simbol

Absolutely! Have a beer on me :)

• Like 1

Hello Simbol,

could you share an updated status on this so much missed ai-control tool from your side at least now for LM platform, i.e. if you will bring that to market and approx when? And if so will it be working in V4.5 as well as V5 of LM?

Thank you, hope all is reasonably well under present circumstances.

Rgds

Andreas