Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

This keeps getting corrupted

Doubt this has anything to do with Lorby-si but does anyone know why this keeps being corrupted. I do have p3dv4.5  with fsuipc5 and lorby-si exe in the main directory to run "make runways" but really don't know why.

[Area.001]
Title=
Local=

Layer=1
Active=FALSE
Required=FALSE

have no other scenery files added except my airport for KINT but its on a separate "scenery" hard drive...This has been a recent event. Do use ADE...

Thank you for any help,

BobM.

Bob M

Hello Bob,

in what file are you seeing this entry?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Scenery cfg in program data/LM.. I discovery it every time I run the file priority analyzer   in ADE..it pops up....

https://i.imgur.com/qP7ZvR4.png

and then i look in prog data/LM and scenery cfg and the stuff  on the lines are missing.

Thanks Oliver

Thanks,

BobM.

Bob M

Hello Bob,

well, it must be caused by something - are you using any scenery management tools - of any kind? Could ADE itself be causing this (=does it have an option to activate the scenery that you are working on?)

You will have to watch that file yourself, not just in ADE, before and after everything that you do (using the sim, using ADE, using whatever) so you can determine when exactly this happens. Btw, what do you do to get rid of the empty SceneryArea?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Just your add-on...ade  and don't do anything to remove empty Scenery area?

Thanks,

BobM.

I just reinstalled p3dv4 and have not reinstalled any scenery including orbz etc.

Thanks,

BobM.

Bob M

Just now, unc1rlm said:

Just your add-on

Which one? There are more than a dozen Lorby-SI addons.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Got me......is there a log in lorby-si add on manager  that would tell you.....i have your ai-sleeper too?

BobM.

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

Just now, unc1rlm said:

lorby-si add on manager

I suppose you mean P4AO. OK. Just delete the empty scenery area, it should be on the scenery tab, at the very bottom of the tree list. It should be marked in red too, since the path is invalid. If you can't reach it with the mouse, move the scenery area right above it DOWN one notch. Then select the empty area and press "delete". Save.

I had one of those too in my scenery.cfg. It looks like P4AO is causing it, but I have no idea when or how. Please keep an eye on that, and if it happens again, let me know.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Ok..its at bottom of the tree in pink because I have almost everything disabled... That fixed it..check with ade and the error did not pop up.

Thanks Oliver

BobM.

Bob M