Sign in to follow this  
myanezt

XPLANE 11 - PFC 430W GNS WAAS Hardware Driver (resolved)

Hello,  is the 64bits issue resolve to connect the PFD driver with XPLANE 11?

Thanks

Hi,

Do you mean this, already released 1 year ago:

Version 2.3.12 (APR2018)

• New: GNS Hardware Driver compatible with 64bits simulators*

* The installer includes the latest PFC DLL 32/64bits but the feature requires a separate GNS Hardware Driver product license to function.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Oh, thanks, but this means that I need to buy a additional hardware driver license?

I have purchased the 430 and the hardware drive but is not working in Xplane 11

Edited by myanezt

Hi,

The Reality XP GNS WAAS Hardware Driver license enables the PFC hardware in the discontinued older RXP GNS WAAS product as well as both the GNS V2 and the GTN. This is a separate purchase.

If you have already purchased the Hardware Driver product and it is installed, please makes sure to review the RXP GNS V2 User's Manual for how to enable and configure hardware device settings for the GNS device.

Edited by RXP

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

The hardware driver is not giving me the option for Xplane 11.... so I assumed that is not working with this version?

Can you please explain "not giving you the option"? Is this the installer is offering the choice of XP9 only?

You don't need to worry about this: once purchasing or reinstalling using the e-commerce wrapper, the product is licensed and authenticated on you system. The e-commerce wrapper then unwraps and run the RXP software installer which you can cancel.

When installing the RXP GNS V2 (or GTN) it installs the newest driver files ready to be used. What matters then is you've properly authenticated the license, not what is installed from the older "Hardware Driver product" installer.

We could have made this clearer but it is an older installer and can't make much changes to it for now.

Edited by RXP

I have installed first the GNS V2 successfully. After that, I tried to install the Hardware drive product but this product is not giving me the Xplane 11 option.

So, If I understood you correctly, I should do that installation opposite? first the Driver and after that the GNS?

4 hours ago, myanezt said:

So, If I understood you correctly,

4 hours ago, RXP said:

once purchasing or reinstalling using the e-commerce wrapper, the product is licensed and authenticated on you system. The e-commerce wrapper then unwraps and run the RXP software installer which you can cancel.

1) run the driver e-commerce installer

2) authenticate (reinstall button etc...)

3) it launches the RXP software installer

4) cancel RXP installation

5) you're done with the driver installation

14 hours ago, RXP said:

1) run the driver e-commerce installer

2) authenticate (reinstall button etc...)

3) it launches the RXP software installer

4) cancel RXP installation

5) you're done with the driver installation

I dont know why but is not working. I have on the same computer xplane 10 and xplane 11, in the 10 works perfect but not in the XP11. 

I checked in a different computer, not working either

1 hour ago, myanezt said:

in the 10 works perfect but not in the XP11. 

We're making progress!

Now you'll have to make sure you've configured the RealityXP.GNS.ini in the XP11 aircraft folder the same way you've configured it in the XP10 aircraft folder.

Settings pertaining to the hardware driver are self-documented in the ini file and in the RXP GNS User's Manual.