Sign in to follow this  
Flyer1000

[Closed] Lights out of place

Hi, hopefully the picture is attached but the lights on the OSP ATR72 are out of place after moving the aircraft over to the programme. The lights are the right position (level wise) but aren't in place where they should be. 

Any ideas what will cause it or how to fix It? Doesn't matter how many times I change it back to the original positions, when it compiles it always seems to do that. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Flyer1000 said:

Hi, hopefully the picture is attached but the lights on the OSP ATR72 are out of place after moving the aircraft over to the programme. The lights are the right position (level wise) but aren't in place where they should be. 

Any ideas what will cause it or how to fix It? Doesn't matter how many times I change it back to the original positions, when it compiles it always seems to do that. 

Thanks 

Hi can you email the picture? Nothing is here to see 😉.

As a heads up, if you want to change position of lights you need to restore the original AI lights via the config panel of AI lights reborn, edit what you need and Re-Scan.

AI lights reborn only interprets the lights positions in accordance to their configuration, so if these are off it means that the model has them wrong to start with.

Regards,

Simbol 

I can yeah, just need to know the email to send to 🙂

I get that it only interprets what the the original positions are but the original positions were fine before the model was moved into lights reborn. 

24 minutes ago, Flyer1000 said:

I can yeah, just need to know the email to send to 🙂

I get that it only interprets what the the original positions are but the original positions were fine before the model was moved into lights reborn. 

Please understand, neither the freeware or the payware changes any lights position. I only follow what the original AI model developer is indicating in the configuration.

Support@fsreborn.com is the email

Regards,

Simbol 

2 hours ago, Flyer1000 said:

I've sent you an email

Thanks, 

Oliver 

Hi Oliver.

Email received. This is because the lights are installed with wrong positions on this AI Model. I suggest you restore the original AI Lights via the control panel and so you can verify how the default lights still also display out of place.

You didn't send me much information so I cannot even tell which developer created this model, I suggest you contact the original developer so they get the lights configured in the correct positions, after these have been corrected:

• Restore Original AI Lights via the configuration panel.
  • Replace the light section with the ones advised by the AI model developer.
  • Re-Scan the model.
  • Verify the settings via the Preview module.
  • Click Apply to save your settings.

Regards,

Simbol