Hi,

First issue it that if I leave the LNM with the flight planning tab in front, when I minimize it (the LNM) and restore it - the Flight plan elevation profile takes charge. It sometimes causes the NVM icon on the task bar to flash, which is a but annoying.

Second issue it that sometimes (too often) the AivlaSoft EFB v2 does no like the plan that NVM is exporting as EFBR. The error I get is that it can't find is

"Could not find airway 'UM601' which contains entry point '' and exit point 'POSSY' unknown element 'UM601'.

I can assure you AIRAC is upddated on both LNM and EFB to the same date. 

The error message also states that you need to make sure to to include waypoints from the SID STAR and Approach.

link tot he file : https://mega.nz/#!ITojCboR!VLPxtHwhqCB-XYmEwkwUsSLb2ubzcIn9ovBWn21WxCM

Doron.

2.png

Hi Doron,

3 hours ago, Dbarnea said:

First issue it that if I leave the LNM with the flight planning tab in front, when I minimize it (the LNM) and restore it - the Flight plan elevation profile takes charge. It sometimes causes the NVM icon on the task bar to flash, which is a but annoying.

Never seen this but will check. No idea about the flashing icon. The problem is that I don't have control over this dock window code and already tried a lot of workarounds to fix a lot of issues. Therefore, I don't know if there will be a fix. Have to see.

Second issue it that sometimes (too often) the AivlaSoft EFB v2 does no like the plan that NVM is exporting as EFBR. The error I get is that it can't find is

"Could not find airway 'UM601' which contains entry point '' and exit point 'POSSY' unknown element 'UM601'.

Cannot check since I don't have the EFB. Will review the code. Do exported plans with airways work at all?
Can you attach one file which is working and one which is not (including the error message)? Both should use airway code.

The error message also states that you need to make sure to to include waypoints from the SID STAR and Approach.

Looks like I rather have to disable the export of procedures for EFB. Do you have examples?

The problem with this export stuff is that most programs are not very tolerant for variations and the formats are rarely documented.

Alex

Already provided a link to the bad one in the previous post.

Here is a good one : https://mega.nz/#!ZCQjTQQK!sX3WYGvKlkPIOXdqjQcCw56A1lOWVICgewKKCRQGGz8

And the full error message is:

Please make sure that airways used in this routing are specified in the AIRAC cycle which is currently installed on this computer, and/or the routing does not contain waypoints from any procedure (SID,STAR,Approach). 

2.png

Plenty thanks for the files. Very helpful. I'll create an issue and attach them to it. I might send you a PM once I got something for testing but this will take a long time.
Currently buried in other tasks like NATS and other tracks.

Alex

Hello Alex!
Is this problem due to an error in cycle 2004?

navigraph.jpg

Edited by niksan29

On 4/6/2020 at 2:19 PM, niksan29 said:

Is this problem due to an error in cycle 2004?

Nope. EDDF really has four differnt overlaying ILS on 25R/07L. Depending on approach you choose one or another but LNM currently cannot tell you which one.

Alex

• Upvote 1

Yes, thanks, I already found the answer!

eg 7L ILS Z or CAT 2\3 LOC IFEL PAPI and GS 3, and  7L ILS Y  LOC IFNE PAPI and GS 3.2