Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern S.

F/O leaves the A330 flight deck hastily ...

Hi everybody,

my F/O frequently leaves the A330 flight deck hastily when arriving at a gate or stand immediately after finishing the parking checklist. He pretends to "go out for a walkaround".

Honestly I don't really trust him anymore as I am pretty sure he is just blowing a kiss to the pax sitting on 1C. Every time he returns to the flight deck literally less than 2-3 seconds later, he is happily announcing "I am back from the walkaround - everything looks good"  as though nothing had happend. 

Maybe one should teach him to leave the flight deck only  after asking for permission to go for a walkaround and maybe one should teach him to do the walkaround on the second leg as diligent as he does before the first leg of the day, too. 

Best regards, Björn 

Hi Bryan, 

no, not at that time. But I often use this function between boarding and pushback - after the FA asks for boarding until the load sheet is handed out and then until the FA gives the "cabin ready für pushback". After that its all real time without fast forwarding until every pax has disembarked and everything is shut down. The FO leaves the flight deck after finishing the parking checklist and before reading the secure aircraft checklist.  

Best regards, Björn 

16 hours ago, byork said:

Are you using button control or voice control?

Are you running the pre-flight events immediately after arriving at the arrival airport Gate?

Which Airbus model?

I just put V3.9 up on the FS2Crew server.

This should correct this issue.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan, 

now it works 🙂 The FO is no longer running out of the flight deck between after performing the parking checklist 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Best regards, Björn