Hi. Actually I have 3 32'' tv for main view.

I would like in a future, making a new pc, to have 5 screens un main view. 

I would like buy in a future 1080ti 11gb but only it has 4 outputs. 

If I add a graphic card like Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 UEFI that has 5 outputs,  it is possible to use saphire for main view and 1080ti for undock instruments of cockpit like PFD, ND, etc...?

Or it is wasting a great graphic card for that use?

I saw too matrox c680 but is 700 euros .

What do you recommend yo me? 

Regards. 

I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a little experience with multiple monitors and multiple GPUs in a single PC.  You didn’t mention what software you’re running (P3D, FSX, XP, ...).  When I tried to run 4 monitors / 2 GPUs, FSX and FSX:SE consistently struggled a little and was unflyable, regardless of settings.  At 5 monitors, FSX crashed instantly.  I also tried a single GPU with 6 outputs; same results.
   On P3D, I brought in a 2nd PC and put one GPU in each, connecting them together via my home LAN and using WidevieW.  That got all 5 monitors working.  
   That’s what I experienced.

17 hours ago, ncngrr said:

I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I have a little experience with multiple monitors and multiple GPUs in a single PC.  You didn’t mention what software you’re running (P3D, FSX, XP, ...).  When I tried to run 4 monitors / 2 GPUs, FSX and FSX:SE consistently struggled a little and was unflyable, regardless of settings.  At 5 monitors, FSX crashed instantly.  I also tried a single GPU with 6 outputs; same results.
   On P3D, I brought in a 2nd PC and put one GPU in each, connecting them together via my home LAN and using WidevieW.  That got all 5 monitors working.  

Hi. I run fsx. 

Now with one pc I run 7 screens. 

3 for main view. It runs fine.

I want to run 5 in main view. 

Regards. 

17 hours ago, ncngrr said:

Hi. I run fsx. 

Now with one pc I run 7 screens. 

3 for main view. It runs fine.

I want to run 5 in main view. 

Regards. 

I run XP with 5 screens but only 3 are used for display, the other two are used for instruments and charts.  Even if it were possible to run 5 display screens from 1 GPU, you may end up with really low graphics settings?  I think one way to do this is to split the workload between two or more PCs but I'm not sure if FSX supports that.  I know XP does, but even that has a few issues.