Sign in to follow this  
richjb2

FSX SE Dialogue Box at Start Up

Hi folks,

Recently transitioned to FSX Steam to fly older FSX aircraft. Was on sale for $10 at the Steam store.  

I have installed, set up, and running well. However, every time I start FSX SE it asked me whether it is OK to run certain .dll files.  Most notably, my GoFlight modules bridge .dll file.  It ask every time whether I want start it.  There are three others.  Also, every I load an airplane with custom .dll or .gau files, it asks the same question. 

In FSX, it only asked these question once, for the very first time you started FSX after installing the add on or airplane.  After that, it seemed to know that it was ok.  Not FSX SE. Am i missing something or did I miss a new Steam set up to say once is enough? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Have you checked your FSX.cfg or would that be your FSX-SE.cfg for [trusted]?  That's where all of the new gauges and .dlls that you say are OK are stored. I have never heard of anyone else using FSX-SE complaining about that

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The following items are in the [TRUSTED] section of my FSX.cfg:

[Trusted]
as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.lbqiibwuuhzarqnahetrwwwahtiucroiqqzruoou=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\GoFlight\GFDevFSX.exe.lenuobbbbbcrulhbrtizouuktauiliezwiuihcwo=1
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.baqwihiwquneutelbzwtuqrrberazbrtleiloeho=1
Captain_Sim\707\cs.sound.dll.ccokoouzoaiairoaobzcbbnqkuqwazniqbzhqqnc=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.kabqzurhhebqruerakehnnzlnuqilzoebtqehqnh=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.sys.gau.bbwwabqwizaazliatiqqakkbuatreiuueaoilubb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.sound.gau.caqhanknwnebnuqbklrbtzzuzhrinkwtqkzenzzb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.WXR.dll.wklzroalucaohanobklcbulrauouwkckzuwenwhi=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.menu.dll.qbehieqtehhuikbbeebuahnaqibbbhrnluqthneu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.dns.gau.ukccakubnhhkouthcbhezukhzhhautiwwowqootu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio_DC4.dll.whalabcbinuokwihtkqlwrcoetwqackzqznoahzq=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\KingAir_radio_DC4.dll.lozlcheatubctzzkcokaqqquilrttcwbqakhbzlr=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FlightReplicas_XMLSound.gau.qkronoorurnibueaawrtnonhkirhworlcbrqilbu=2
XMLTools.dll.wtrethoaiilaqewcuaarnaheellezwkiqbzteqec=1
Captain_Sim\bin\cs.sound.dll.qtczthlhbokrceriztkztunqqcacbnkwtuikweqk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\GoFlight\GoFlight Interface Module 32.dll.arbbqclqhrzrorahqbbonucltnetzarzkutlwubl=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.wwlcobzoiqllbwuirkiohzniqotkeektwazuunnk=1
C:\Program Files\EZCA3\EZCA.exe.iiiibbcttilroqloqeulrercrqzeklbwcauwhktq=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\DC-8_50\Panel\DC-8_Sound.dll.twlhazczeeazalzzhuteataetwkwenirhberrnqk=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\DC-8_50\Panel\ASC.dll.ubchcltceqlthkenconuicbkcltbhichrboatizt=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\pmdg_dc6.dll.tackhirtaczzubqantouqtqnqeitrblwokqbozwn=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\pmdg_dc6.dll.lqiikthouhuulaebwqniheaqzakabenikozhaaqu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.sys.dll.knkrcqaqnouahqciklteiaatbbhithwwkuwnbiqh=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.sound.gau.qeqiwhqkolezuiwzrzbbtrtzbrcabkltuhqbzebb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.wxr.dll.nqbhleohuhiiqetwzetnibueireblbeeoblairka=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.update.dll.bqchoeuzaotqnnwqlezcniharaezzikabaucaeel=2
[MULTIPLAYER]

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

1 minute ago, richjb2 said:

The following items are in the [TRUSTED] section of my FSX.cfg:

[Trusted]
as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.lbqiibwuuhzarqnahetrwwwahtiucroiqqzruoou=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\GoFlight\GFDevFSX.exe.lenuobbbbbcrulhbrtizouuktauiliezwiuihcwo=1
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.baqwihiwquneutelbzwtuqrrberazbrtleiloeho=1
Captain_Sim\707\cs.sound.dll.ccokoouzoaiairoaobzcbbnqkuqwazniqbzhqqnc=1
as_srv\as_btstrp.dll.kabqzurhhebqruerakehnnzlnuqilzoebtqehqnh=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.sys.gau.bbwwabqwizaazliatiqqakkbuatreiuueaoilubb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.sound.gau.caqhanknwnebnuqbklrbtzzuzhrinkwtqkzenzzb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.WXR.dll.wklzroalucaohanobklcbulrauouwkckzuwenwhi=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.menu.dll.qbehieqtehhuikbbeebuahnaqibbbhrnluqthneu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B707-300\panel\Captain_Sim.x707.dns.gau.ukccakubnhhkouthcbhezukhzhhautiwwowqootu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio_DC4.dll.whalabcbinuokwihtkqlwrcoetwqackzqznoahzq=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\KingAir_radio_DC4.dll.lozlcheatubctzzkcokaqqquilrttcwbqakhbzlr=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\FlightReplicas_XMLSound.gau.qkronoorurnibueaawrtnonhkirhworlcbrqilbu=2
XMLTools.dll.wtrethoaiilaqewcuaarnaheellezwkiqbzteqec=1
Captain_Sim\bin\cs.sound.dll.qtczthlhbokrceriztkztunqqcacbnkwtuikweqk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\GoFlight\GoFlight Interface Module 32.dll.arbbqclqhrzrorahqbbonucltnetzarzkutlwubl=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.wwlcobzoiqllbwuirkiohzniqotkeektwazuunnk=1
C:\Program Files\EZCA3\EZCA.exe.iiiibbcttilroqloqeulrercrqzeklbwcauwhktq=1
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\DC-8_50\Panel\DC-8_Sound.dll.twlhazczeeazalzzhuteataetwkwenirhberrnqk=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\DC-8_50\Panel\ASC.dll.ubchcltceqlthkenconuicbkcltbhichrboatizt=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna.dll.bzwabazctuwzbueqnubkwllwztuubllozhtzczla=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna172.dll.hbwtnutbtwiknohcqeboobaklaoboekzocwttruk=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Cessna182s.dll.wbqhuuohknhhitinlrzbctocuekuoeiuoekeklue=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\CessnaWAlpha.dll.eiwhkboiictnrreuuhituqoezroilnelkbelbtza=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bendix_king_radio.dll.ireezhoubaeboqthobhbabzulbuloobtuhllzoqz=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\Bell_206B.dll.auqruroabakwbouawnbtzzncrertownuwlckwkcr=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\pmdg_dc6.dll.tackhirtaczzubqantouqtqnqeitrblwokqbozwn=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\pmdg_dc6.dll.lqiikthouhuulaebwqniheaqzakabenikozhaaqu=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.sys.dll.knkrcqaqnouahqciklteiaatbbhithwwkuwnbiqh=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.sound.gau.qeqiwhqkolezuiwzrzbbtrtzbrcabkltuhqbzebb=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.wxr.dll.nqbhleohuhiiqetwzetnibueireblbeeoblairka=2
G:\FSX Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_L-1011\panel\l112.update.dll.bqchoeuzaotqnnwqlezcniharaezzikabaucaeel=2
[MULTIPLAYER]

When I start FSX-SE, the very first process it asks to start is the first one on the list: as_srv\as_btstrp_config_manager.exe.   The C:\Program Files (x86)\GoFlight\GFDevFSX.exe is the second one that it asks, and it's on every start up of FSX-SE

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

I'm not really knowledgeable about FSX-SE but I'm wondering if it's because you have it installed in the Default location on your computer.  Are you running this as Administrator?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

running it as Administrator.  It's not installed in the default location.  I have it on its own drive.

Rich 

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS