Sign in to follow this  
TopGun

TAXI2GATE MMMX Scenery (FS9)

Hi all,

I've been trying to get some assistance from the developers for quite some time (no response so far). I purchased and installed this scenery a while back. The issue I'm having with this scenery is flickering runway and taxiway textures (the terminal and other buildings are fine). I do have the latest version of the scenery (v2 - purchased from simmarket). Other than the flickering textures, the scenery is fine (in terms of framerates,etc). I've sent an email to the developers, sent them a message on their FB page, but no response. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

J.C.

Sounds like an elevation problem to me, where the default airport's elevation is too close to your addon airport's elevation. In such cases I normally check the default elevation and decrease it by one or two inches or I make a "flatten" statement for the whole airport area at one or two inches higher.

Good luck

Hans

Also you might try checking for and disabling/removing any conflicting afcads. AI traffic add-ons sometimes include them. Mytraffic bundles lots of them.

Regards,

PD