RCv4 runs outside of FSX/P3D, so you have to set the airline name and flight number (or the tail number) yourself within RCv4. I've just checked out what I wrote above, as I'm sitting at my computer now, and I was correct.

Further detail: In Radar Contact Options, click on the "General" button. In the window that opens, you can set your airline or company name, and that's where you set the initial phonetic letter identifier of country ("Charlie" for "C", "Golf" for "G," etc.)--in the "Callsign" dropdown menu. In the box immediately to the right, enter the rest of the tail numbers.

Voilà! You can fly GA flights and have ATC call your tail number.

• Like 2

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Hello, I must be stupid or something, because just now I have tried what Murray said in his earlier message, prior to even seeing it, and it worked completely fine. 🤦‍♂️ For my tail, I selected "Lema" as the 'airline' and entered everything else into the flight number window. Worked without a hitch. I'm just wondering why it didn't allow me to enter any letters when I had tried it, as I wrote, earlier. Possibly me being stupid again. Sorry for wasting the time of yours, wonderful people.

And thank you all for your help.

Sincerely, kosmo.

P.S. Thinking over this again I feel like this was extremely idiotic and I should've tried changing it more than one time before coming here...
Should've done it like they say back here: "Measure 9 times and cut on the 10th one..."
I hope you'll excuse this blunder of mine.
Thanks again.

Edited by kosmonautas
  • Like 1

No need to apologize at all. Speaking for myself, it certainly wasn't a waste of time. It's a great hobby, and I enjoy helping others enjoy it.

Cheers!

Joel

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Also, maybe late, but on the about the same note, thanks Joel, for clarifying that Canadian tail numbers begin with a C.

Thanks again to everyone who helped and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day.

Sincerely, kosmo.

@JRMurray, thank you for your help and finding a resolution. I wasn't able to power up my RC4 PC yesterday so was working from memory. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

For the sheer hell of it I took my PC12 for a spin today. Callsign November Four Seven Six Four. Enunciated perfectly by the pilot and controllers. 😄

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather