Sign in to follow this  
asanal

FMC switched to KILO calculation

I posted this question in PMDG Forum. I think 747  is priority. I am wondering if you advise to solve this  basic problem

747-400 FMC has its own mind It is not asking me any more , FMC, now using KG, not LBS. How can I switch back to LBS😉

THX

I found the reason why unit calculation switched to KILO. I selected " AirAtlanta Icelandic liveries" , FMC Fuel unit weight calculations was programed    based on European unit standard KILO . So I was keep getting Kilo..

🙂

Edited by asanal
Correction

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Just so it's clear. When you select a livery especially a verified one through OC2 It will load the options as they are in the real aircraft. If it's a US carrier it will be Lbs. Canada or Europe you will get Kgs. The same goes for other options such as avionics installed, antennas, type of brakes and switches. In the NGXu this will also affect the selection of eyebrow windows, HGS and short field package.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

In additon to what Snowfalcon has said, you can still change them manually to the weight units you want by going to the FMS CDU and selecting MENU\PMDG SETUP\ AIRCRAFT\DISPLAYS Page 1 and selecting Kgs or Lbs there.