Sign in to follow this  
GCBraun

P3D V5 - Commands for different aircraft shown

Hello, I am using Linda 3.2.3 with FSUIPC 6 for P3D V5 HF1 and, as seen on the picture below, I am getting the same assignment screen for different aircraft. On the pictures, I can see assignments for the A2A Bonanza, PMDG 747 and C172.

I already have the different aircraft modules installed, so not sure why Linda is not showing me an empty screen when I open a new module.

Any clues? Thanks!

YnZl6PY.jpg

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

The screenshot shows LINDA sync-ed to the A2A Cessna C172. The assignments look correct for this aircraft. There are no ‘green’ assignment which would appear if you had assigned anything to any FSX Default; these appear across all aircraft unless overwritten.

When you load a new aircraft LINDA should automatically sync to that aircraft and load its assignments. Try clicking the Sync To Sim button twice to see if that is the problem.

For me to see what is happening please carefully read and follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure thread and email me your logs along with the config-hid.lua files for each aircraft (in fsuipc6/Linda-cfg/aircrafts/{aircraft name}) and the system config-hid.lua (in fsuipc6/Linda-cfg/system/{aircraft name}).

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Just had another look at your file structure. The FSUIPC6 folder should sit inside Prepar3d v5 add-ons directory. You may wish to do a reinstall.

Do you have P3D v4 still installed?

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi, I have re-installed FSUIPC and Linda and both are on the same folder on the P3D V5 Add-ons folder. Nevertheless, I still get assignments for different aircraft when another profile is selected. Now I am seeing assignments for the MadDog with the A2A Bonanza profile loaded.

I do have a minimal P3D V4 install just to be able to install non-V5-compatible add-ons.

Should I remove it?

Thanks!

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

You don’t need to remove your P3Dv4 installation.

Is LINDA Sync-ed to the Flt Sim (orange outline)? Doing this will displayed the current aircraft in P3Dv5. Please email me the confit-hid.lua file from each aircraft (in /Linda-cfg/aircrafts/{your aircraft}). Send to Linda @ awginfosys.net. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Have tried to Sync as seen below. Still showing MadDog controls in the Bonanza.

r5k865B.jpg

Will email you the files, thanks!!

Click on Edit and post screenshot of the listed aircraft. What does the Edit aircraft Module / Aircraft search string contain anything? Try selecting you aircraft from the dropdown list and then re-syncing. Did you create the A2A Beechcraft module yourself?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

It shows the Bonanza. I am using the module available here in the forums.

UPyGyiy.jpg

After re-synching, I still see the MadDog controls. Assigning controls to the Bonanza do work. but then I would see them when loading the MadDog.

Never had these issues with P3Dv4 so I do wonder what I am doing wrong.

Software is software. What it did last time is no guarantee that it will do it next time.

The aircraft selection is correct for the filter string shown. Deselect Sync, select PMDG or C172 and click Edit. The search string dictates which module is used. Somehow this has become corrupted. I will await the logs to see what the hell is going on. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK