Sign in to follow this  
Ramon Ribes

Invalid License Error (resolved)

Hi,

I reinstalled this product recently few times, because i changed the simulator and version along time.

Also i had to reinstall it many times, because i not allowed it to install the trainer, so the product does'nt work (until i guess wich is the problem)...

All the reinstalls has been on the same PC.

Now, the Garmin screen shows the error: "INVALID LICENSE: CONTACT VENDOR"

I was trying to write an email to RealityXP support, but found no address...

Coud someone help?

Thanks!

Ramon.

Hi,

I found this address to ask for new keys:

...but unfortunatelly does'nt work 😞

Ramon Ribes

Edited by RXP
removed url

Hi Ramon,

I'm sorry for the unexpected delay but I'm glad you've finally solved this issue.

We'll keep this information handy in case other customers are having the same issue in the future.

Can you please further help narrowing the root cause:

1. Have you got a chance to find out what was the issue preventing the installer from creating this folder in C ?
  2. Did you setup your operating with non-standard access rights on C ?
  3. Do you have any particular anti-virus preventing creating folders in C drive?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Just a thought that may have some bearing on this.

I removed P3D4 from my system and deleted everything I could find including F1 folders and the RealityXP Folder created in C drive. I then installed P3D5. I used the current version of the GNS530  rxpGNS2-FSIM-Setup.exe. It installed fine and did not create a new RealityXP folder in C. It works without the .lic file I used to see. I assumed it now picks up my license details from the registry as my name is correctly shown in the panel when in use.

I did get a RealityXP folder created when i later installed the GTN750 for XP11. That has a .lic file for the GTN in it. However the GTN was installed from the Flight1 wrapper after the usual virus threat rubbish.

Perhaps the folder and license file are only created when you originally install with the Flight1 wrapper?

Cheers,

Edited by RXP

howevr