Sign in to follow this  
Droprocker

V4 HF3 Concrete/Asphalt Texture Mixup.

So i made a complete Reinstall (Windows included) and upgraded to HF3. Now i have on several Airport-Addons a strange mixup on Taxiway, and sometimes Runway-Textures.

The Airports from the screenshots, are already placed on top of the scenery list, i played with the FTX-EU-GEN-bgl-Files as well.

ORBX, Justsim, Freeware, Flytampa and other Airports having this problem.

Does anybody maybe had this issue as well? Or a little advice maybe? ...a tiny one? ...just a push into the right direction?

Thanks for the Help

Alex

2c6pzvnz.png

xypcm4sm.png

ze4elcz4.png

o6f5533t.png

I can't tell where the other airports are, but EDBH is appearing as it should.  Pic below. Your top pic looks like it is probably correct also, with differences between what is concrete vs asphalt.

The second one does look like there's a default ramp sitting on top of add-on custom texture. I would make sure that if that is an airport also included in the ORBX region that the airport BGL is disabled (changed to .off). For whatever reason, I've found those Orbx airports to be pervasive and bleed through sceneries on top of them. I'm sure there's a good explanation, I just don't have it. I mostly find Orbx airport signage and other objects appearing, possibly from the free airports pack.

I have also found that using whole-sim airport scenery texture updates (Envtex, the Rex version of that, and even Orbx has an option to upgrade all airport textures somewhere) have some unintended consequences on some add-on airports, so I have ended up disabling all of those. 

hlC42L1.png

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Thx for the Answer!

You are right. EDBH looks correct maybe the others as well, but in some way there still must be a layering problem in terms of missing shadows (on the dark textures from edbh for example). So i have in suspect that the envtex-Textures which i have installed as well are a bit of a problem. But on Envdir i didn´t found a feature to only exclude the concrete textures from being used. Is there a way to disable them manually outside envdir?

On the other hand i had some ground texture issues with orbx kgpi too. in this case Grass-Textures on Run-, and Taxiways which only worked with a downgrade from SODE 1.7.0 to 1.6.7. That fixed it on kgpi, but discovered later on that i still have this issue on Orbx 0S9. I´m not sure if these are two different problems or just one.