Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

i cant re-load saved flights on prepar3dv4

Hi. I have a problem with Prepar3dv4. When I have a CTD, on a long flight, I use to save the flight every 30 minutes. (just in case).
The strange thing is that when reloading prepar3d and choosing the recorded flight, I cannot load it and the simulator turns shutsdown. That is, I have to fly and cross my fingers so that the simulator does not turn off.
I used FSUIPC autosave but even though I made the recordings, it never let me reload them.
I fly with a PMDG 7373 ngxu.

so, i cant save my flights because i cant load them after.
Can somebody help me?

thanks in advance!

When the sim shuts down on your saved flight, does it leave an entry in the Windows error log?

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

When the sim shuts down on your saved flight, does it leave an entry in the Windows error log?

hello benjamin. where can i see the location of the windows error log?

5 hours ago, abranpuko said:

where can i see the location of the windows error log?

Event viewer

Click Start or Search Box at the toolbar -> Type event, and click Event Viewer to open it.

Luke Pype

11 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

Event viewer

Click Start or Search Box at the toolbar -> Type event, and click Event Viewer to open it.

ok thanks! im gonna do it now!

Specifically, on the left hand side, find the folder "Windows Logs" and look at the "Applications" logs. Scroll to the approximate time that P3D quit for you, and see if there's anything there.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case