Sign in to follow this  
stewjw

Awful E-commerce installer

I was interested in buying the bundle. The separately downloadable coupons are very confusing. But the part which finally put me off purchasing is I selected PAYPAL for the purchasing option and the E-commerce software asked me for PAYPAL's password. That's not how PAYPAL works. The software looks like it was built in Windows XP and raised an uncomfortable error when run in Windows 10. I'd imagine There is no way I'm entering my PAYPAL password into this dated software. I can't be the only one put off from buying this Garmin software package due to the installer.

It is supposed to pop-on a browser and direct you to paypal to complete the transaction. Do you not see the installer opening up a browser window?

Zicheng Cai

13 hours ago, stewjw said:

There is no way I'm entering my PAYPAL password into this dated software.

???  What software is this specific comment in reference to?  Did you perhaps mean to say web site?

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere