Sign in to follow this  
waltpop

AP and NAV selected

Premier A390. Programming and creating a flight plan and entered into CDU. Set coarse in vor1 on PFD. Set FMS on pfd.  Take off and gear up flaps up. Select FD, AP, and NAV and plane just wants to head north.  I did notice that when I put the cursor over the NAV button it said on, at the same time I put the cursor over HDG button that also said on. (At the same time, this is impossible). But anyways when I try to use AP and NAV, the plane keeps wanting to do a 360 and head north. Chewing finger nails trying to figure this out. Any help.[ would be awesome, thanks Walt

Walt Popowski

7 minutes ago, waltpop said:

Premier A390. Programming and creating a flight plan and entered into CDU. Set coarse in vor1 on PFD. Set FMS on pfd.  Take off and gear up flaps up. Select FD, AP, and NAV and plane just wants to head north.  I did notice that when I put the cursor over the NAV button it said on, at the same time I put the cursor over HDG button that also said on. (At the same time, this is impossible). But anyways when I try to use AP and NAV, the plane keeps wanting to do a 360 and head north. Chewing finger nails trying to figure this out. Any help.[ would be awesome, thanks Walt

If you look down the list of forums here in this Carenado related area on Avsim you will find a forum dedicated to the Premier 390.  I recommend you move or have an administrator move your question into that 390 dedicated forum where others flying the 390 will read and perhaps respond.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

58 minutes ago, fppilot said:

If you look down the list of forums here in this Carenado related area on Avsim you will find a forum dedicated to the Premier 390.  I recommend you move or have an administrator move your question into that 390 dedicated forum where others flying the 390 will read and perhaps respond.

Walt Popowski