Sign in to follow this  
flavik77

Aerobask Lancair GTN750 CTD (resolved)

Posted (edited)

Hi!

After a fresh install of the GTN 750, using the latest installer from F1, I get an immediate CTD in X-plane when trying to choose the GTN 750 from the plugins menu. This has been reproduced many times. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the GTN750 and Garmin trainer. 

I'm on X-Plane 11.50 beta 11. 

sNOhncK.jpg

P7iQKOh.jpg

log.txt: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1soKvoOCcxD8shVKtvTvseuQQcCYcXNAA/view?usp=sharing

RealityXP.GTN.defaults.ini:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PW4EpOqaPZGtgX1atDFz1SNiA82NbD-Q/view?usp=sharing

RealityXP.GTN.ini:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dq11DOFyofj8yV0tLIrQYcXNDDQtE6cg/view?usp=sharing

Edited by RXP

Hi,

you might have other plugins interfering somehow and worth cross checking:

[AOS] [2020-07-02.18:02:33] :> Error loading Seasons extension : Installation failed
[AOS] [2020-07-02.18:02:33] :> Error loading StaticAircraft extension : Installation failed
[AOS] [2020-07-02.18:02:33] :> Error loading GlobalTrees extension : Installation failed
[AOS] [2020-07-02.18:02:33] :> Error loading AirportTraffic extension : Installation failed
Custom Scenery/DD Seattle Airports XP/plugins/AutoGate/win.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/LOWS_Digital_Design_XPL11_v1.0/polygons/dirt_7.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
0:08:04.773 G64:  warn: Undefined function: ProcessKeyPress RawKeys_OnKeyUp
0:08:05.277 G64:  warn: Undefined function: ProcessKeyPress RawKeys_OnKeyDown

Besides you're using Traffic Global which is using the XP11.50 BETA newest TCAS datarefs. What about deactivating it and comparing and if this solves the issue, disabling the GTN TCAD instead?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

2 hours ago, RXP said:

What about deactivating it and comparing and if this solves the issue, disabling the GTN TCAD instead?

Thanks for your reply. I deactivated Traffic Global, and now I get no CTD when starting the GTN750.

However, I only get information in the pop-up window - the 3D panel is black.

Great we're making progress!

For the 3D panel, just delete your RealityXP.GTN.ini file and let the 'default' recreate one from scratch with the correct settings.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html