Sign in to follow this  
Kase Lite

Popup freezing GNS530 (resolved)

Hello, i have a strange problem. Sometime, not always, when after starting P3D HF2, popping up the 530, moving it to my realsimgear screen, the garmin freezes and wont work just in the popup. The ones that in the panel continues to work just fine. This is the case when i move the the popped up screen to any monitor other than the monitor that has the sim running. Its rather bizzare. 

Im running lastest build of the 530

Windows 10 ... lastest updates

P3D V5 HF2

2x 2080TI (three monitors per card) - latest drivers

Fly-Elise

Anyone else have this or found a fix for it? 

If this is on a different Video Card than the instance of the Simulator is running on people in the past have pointed to disabling the Full Screen Optimizations by right clicking on the P3D Launch and then it's in the compatibility section of the properties...

I am not sure if this will solve your issue but apparently people have posted that flickering video and other issues with dragging popups onto screen connected to secondary cards has worked for them.

Les O'Reilly