FS2crew can't detect the FSL Airbus

Thanks, finally, got!!!!!!!! not to leave the error, adding the entry

[Package.x] NOTE: the x is the number next to the previous one
Path=D:\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSLabs
Title=FSLabs Aircraft Family
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

in C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin v5\addons-ons.cfg

Which I should not have done, but the Fs2Crew application when it was installed, since the add-ons.cfg file is always in the same place.

I can also open the panels from

Vehicle > Instrument Panel, No problem, also from the assigned key on the Joystick

Edited by MVM55

Wait, so where does the add-ons.cfg go? 

C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

or

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin

???

Because mine is in the first location and everything works quite well.
Do I have to copy it into the main P3D folder? Will everything still work after that? 

EDIT: 

I just deleted the add-ons.cfg and let P3D rebuild it. It created one in C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5. So this was correct. 

Didn't help the Fs2Crew problem though. FSLabs path is in there and correct.

Edited by disco79stu

Both are hidden subdirectories, you must activate in Windows Explorer an option, so they can be seen, select [VIEW] and you will see an unchecked option that puts [Hidden Items], from that moment you can see and select the hidden subdirectories of Windows on your PC.

Note: You have done very BAD, in deleting a file that may not have been reconstructed correctly, or missing something.

1 minute ago, MVM55 said:

Both are hidden subdirectories, you must activate in Windows Explorer an option, so they can be seen, select [VIEW] and you will see an unchecked option that puts [Hidden Items], from that moment you can see and select the hidden subdirectories of Windows on your PC.

Note: You have done very BAD, in deleting a file that may not have been reconstructed correctly, or missing something.

All my files are visible by default, I have only one add-on.cfg.

Note: although the file was rebuilt correctly, I of course didn‘t delete it without making backup.

I‘ll let this rest now as everything seems to work in the sim. 

Well I assure you that the SIMULATOR has more than one.....and they don't have to be the same with the same inputs.