Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak959

Want to play on PC not on XBOX

I have pre-purchased the MSFS2020 Premier edition.  Now that is released (and already installed on my PC), when I open the app it opens in "XBOX" mode.  In no longer own XBOX...want to play MSFS on my PC where it is installed.  How do I get rid of the XBOX stuff?  Thank you.  Also, does anyone know where the MSFS2020 app is installed on my PC?  Can't seem to find it's location.  Considering uninstalling and reinstalling to get rid of XBOX prompting.  Thank you, again.  (Starting to regret already purchasing this sim.)

1. I imagine you are trolling, as some of the r/flightsim guys seem to think that asking this specific question here will trigger avsim users. 

2. On the off chance you’re serious - 😳 - xbox games for windows is the brand under which this PC game is released.

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

KodiakPorsche (isn't that what the 959 is alluding to?) - to find where the sim is on your PC, listing the drive sorted by "date modified" should show you the latest files and hence give you a clue to where it is stored... assuming you didn't take a note of the install location of the sim when you were downloading it (installers usually tell you these things.....)

I don't have MSFS I only have FSX:SE and yet I knew it was going to install on my F drive because that's where I told it to! :wink:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)