Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Langyboy63

Please Help- Installing FUIPC V7

I have noticed the beta version of FSUIPC v7 is available that works with MSFS 2020.

My understanding is to get it to work you need the Simconnect.dll from the SDK.

In order to get the SDK you need to set the sim to developer mode(no idea)

I only downloaded the sim from Windows App store last night so havent had much of a chance to look at it as it took all night to download the content.

Could one of my learned friends from the community just outline the process for doing this.

Also I opted for the basic licence, which I now regret not going for the Deluxe licence.

Is the anyway you can upgrade, I dont want to have to pay another £79.99, I would be happy to pay another £20 to get the licence.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.

Regards

Chris

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

To get to the Developer Mode you need to go to the Main Menu - General, then Developer will be down the bottom. Select Developer Mode On and then a new menu will appear up the top. You can access the SDK from that.

It would appear the pricing for the upgrades is incorrect. Only MS knows what the upgrade price will be (maybe they haven't even decided themselves yet). I am sure we will know if their own good time.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

Thanks Michael.👍

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

Be aware that there is a big issue with the current RTM simconnect, when its active your FPS will nosedive so be warned this is a m$ problem !

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.