Sign in to follow this  
kpop1364

Controls stop and start working

On 8/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, kpop1364 said:

My controls for example yoke, throttle, etc. start and stop working so as not to be able to even control the aircraft. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks, Gerry

Yes, but only when I have a second screen and try to move some drop-down menu windows there. My graphics card is very strong, it can't be the culprit. BTW, all control inputs are dead, both mouse and keyboard, besides the yoke and pedal set.

On 8/21/2020 at 5:13 AM, Emerson67 said:

After random hours of flight, all controls and buttons inside the Caravan VC stop working. This is known as the Highlander Bug. Immortal!

In my case just after lift-off. Always, but definitely never when I do not have my second screen on with windowed elements moved there.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:21 PM, Tezbedz said:

I have the same sort of problems, I have Navigraph open with a live route , I wonder if that could cause this?

Same here, but hey - it's 2023 and still not solved?

This has been driving me crazy and seemed to get worse recently! I think I've fixed it, though. I hope this works for someone else! 

In the General Options -> Accessibility menu I changed the COCKPIT INTERACTION SYSTEM to 'LOCK' from 'LEGACY' and, it seems to have solved the problem.