Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

Tutorials not working.

Hi all.

I tried the first three tutorials but none of them seem to be working properly. The first one starts with Captain Whatshername presenting herself and mentions the nice scenery. There is some info about views. When I look around there is a popup saying that "3" resets the view. After a few tries that is button three on my stick.The sim indicates that the copilot is flying. Then... nothing. No voice or text instructions. The aircraft is flying around Sedona airport(?), makes altitude and heading changes but no voice or text instructions.

Am I missing something or do others see the same thing?

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

I haven't seen those issues, but have had my own -- things like not being told what the zone area is and continually being told I've flown outside of it or being told to go ahead and just fly how I want since the lesson is over, only to them fail the first lesson because I landed at Sedona. Uh, what?

Ultimately I haven't found the lessons to be of much use unless you're new to computers. 

i7 8700K @4Ghz, EVGA RTX3080 Ultra, 32GB RAM, Two 2K displays. Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Pedals.

Strange that it´s different. I´ll try to turn off/change the speech thingy from Azure to something else. 🙂

Would mostly be fun to check the tickboxes of having gone through them, not really need the tutorials. 🙂

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Thanks Wim, but for me the tutorials are not needed to learn (I´ve been flying IRL). Id just like to try them out, and maybe find a solution that may help others if they have the same issue.

Cheers!

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden