Sign in to follow this  
TimCTK

UGCX and FlyTampa Kai Tak (VHHX)

I was flying from VHHX today and I got the message that 'UGCX couldn't find the nearest airport to your location' when I tried to push back from gate 45.

The airport in question is Flytampa's Kai Tak (VHHX). The problem (from lines 123-125 the log file) seems to be VHHX is ignored because it 'doesn't have either: RUNWAYS, PARKINGS or TAXIWAYS!'. However, VHHX is the airport I am in.

I'm not sure what the issue is, so I have attached my UGCX log file and the afcad here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1v_2U8CT9zbZ8XZI-k57fcbvmOGE8Z16I?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Thanks, Tim, I just got the LOG and the other files, I guess they are actually the airport itself, so I can see what's wrong with it

Manuel

spacer.png

I seemed to have accidentally stumbled upon the problem. So I had Taxi2Gate's VHHH installed as well. When I deactivated the scenery (VHHH and VHHH-Terrain) from the P3d scenery list, UGCX was able to recognise the airport and its gates properly.

I only had time for a flight and that worked, but I'm pretty optimistic that UGCX works there.

However, the pushback I performed froze at the end (so the ground crew refused to disconnect unless I killed all operations). I am using PMDG 747 QOTSII and I know it's a problem that's being looked into so that's alright.