Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Carenado C-182 won't install

I paid my 30 bucks, the 182 downloads fine and when it starts to install it freezes MSFS everything.  It puts the folder in the location where it belongs.  I have to control all delete to get out of the sim then I can't restart the sim till I delete the created c182 folder out of the folder its in.  Anyone know where to go to ask for a refund or solution?

3 minutes ago, SirDan said:

Did you buy this off the in game market place ? 

Yes the purchase went fine and it downloads but it crashes the game when installing and u cant start the game back up till the 182 folder is deleted out of the game.

Not saying it is but it might just be bug atm , guess a couple people here are having issues atm with Planes going missing. I would hold off for a day or two before refund, if it is related am sure it will get fixed asap. Unless someone has better input. 

I can't even figure out how to ask for a refund.  I'd rather have the plane though lol!

Todd2-

Myself and some other people are have similar issues with the 182T download. It's glitched... the marketplace is all buggy right now. My download only allowed about 500Mbs to be downloaded before it crashed.

same problem here I decided to try another product and got the same thing says waiting for an hour now same as the ct182t which I really wanted.

I have exactly the same problem, but with KORS airport purchased from the marketplace. Freezes the sim, need to delete the folder to start the sim back up again.

Intel Core i7 8700k clocked to 4.6GHz, GTX1080Ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSFS installed on NVMe drive, Windows 11, Dell 27" 60Hz Monitor + Dell 24" 60Hz Monitor. Resolution 1920x1080. Game Mode on, GPU scheduling enabled (Win11). MSFS settings: High-End for airlines, Ultra for GA.