Sign in to follow this  
DBlackmore

Graphics Card Requirements for FS 2020

13 minutes ago, DBlackmore said:

That's it!

That's the one with a 250W power supply, and can only fit low profile cards.
there are a few GTX 1650 low profile cards that only need a 300W PSU. You'd still need to upgrade your power supply, and thus your case.

In that situation, replacing your case and power supply is the first thing to look into. I am not sure whether the Dell motherboard actually accepts a different power suply though.
(edit: just checked, seems to be a standard 24pin connector, to that's good).

Edited by orchestra_nl
psu check

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

3 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Yeah, I don't think you'll have much luck with that. I can recommend the list that pjs37 listed above, but I would spend $10 more for the EVGA 500 BR which is certified and should work well with a low-end dedicated GPU.

Oh yeah I originally had a bigger PSU in there but the budget is really tight.  I would spend the extra $10-$20 for the 500-650w PSU

Edited by pjs37

The 3070 is the ticket. With a 9900K @5.2 

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Spending nearly $500 on a sub par system seems like a really bad idea. Pre-builts also notoriously have proprietary power supplies, motherboards, etc.. You are going down a path that might be very expensive and painful. This coming from someone who fully upgraded a prebuilt and made it work for nearly 10 years. But when you start talking about power supply/case you will be better off just starting from scratch nowadays.