Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Hog

Third Party Addon Aircraft: Timeline

We will soon be approaching one month since launch. My experience with this latest iteration of MSFS has been fairly good. However when it comes to default aircraft, not so much. The only aircraft which I seem to enjoy flying at the moment is the Cessna 172 with manual gauges, though I’m not much of a GA fan. Appreciate if members in the know regarding what third party developers are currently up to please post what addons to expect and when. When can we expect a PMDG or a Level-D (do they still exist) to come up with an airliner addon? Is there a SIAI Marchetti SF260 trainer available for FS2020? 

Current planes in development:

Aerosoft CRJ : Expected Q4 2020  -> I would expect it Q1 2021

PMDG 737 : Expected Q1/Q2 2021 -> I would expect Q2 2021

I would like to know if there is a way to port over the Real Air aircrafts. 🙂

And yes.. no more G1000 please unless its the F1 G1000 that uses the real G1000 demo s/w and that could be linked to Hardware like realsimgear; 

Need more steam gauge aircrafts with Real Air Quality.

Not buying too many Airport addons unless they are big airports done with very high quality. 

Need utilities like F1 TrafficeLive with real world liveries

Camera like EZDOK

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter