Sign in to follow this  
SUNDR1V3R

Taxiways not ok..

I’m having the issue of taxing and first encounter a taxi light in the middle of the path.. But the worst is that the taxiways has nothing to do with real life.. Is like and AFCAD didn’t exist is all randomness..

Parking spots and runways number seems to be ok..

Do you know when ?

My local GA airfield was far more accurate in FSX

• Like 2

Glen

Something I really like about MSFS2020 are all those airfields in the middle of nowhere that in fsx did not exist.. But here in Mexico for example they just add random name Valle de Bravo is MX69 or something like that in real life and in the sim MMDY.. offensive initials not allowed..?

I remember it was supposed to be a friendly tool to edit the airports from parking spots to add buildings.. Do you know which tool is that..? 

One last question is Live Weather for different times of the day exist.? For example is 10pm local time and I want to fly at 3pm with the wx at that time today.. Is that posible..? 

24 minutes ago, SUNDR1V3R said:

Something I really like about MSFS2020 are all those airfields in the middle of nowhere that in fsx did not exist.. But here in Mexico for example they just add random name Valle de Bravo is MX69 or something like that in real life and in the sim MMDY.. offensive initials not allowed..?

I remember it was supposed to be a friendly tool to edit the airports from parking spots to add buildings.. Do you know which tool is that..? 

One last question is Live Weather for different times of the day exist.? For example is 10pm local time and I want to fly at 3pm with the wx at that time today.. Is that posible..? 

to do that you need to setup the same weather yourself.

live weather is always rl time .

5 hours ago, wim123 said:

to do that you need to setup the same weather yourself.

live weather is always rl time .

We need active sky engine so bad...