Sign in to follow this  
BobKinSTL

Issues After Update

Posted on the Facebook page also, but thought I'd put it here too.  Issues since installing update this weekend.
I'm not sure if the differences I am seeing are new since the update or if my config's reset and I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else seeing differences or having issues? In SOP 1 during preflight the throttles are advancing to full and I am getting a config warning. Thrust lever on throttle quadrant won't pull them back so I have to do it with the mouse wheel. Thrust lever works fine the rest of the time. Also, F/O is not starting the APU as part of his landing cleanup flow. In SOP 2 I am getting before the line and below the line checklists. Is that new? The other problem that happens in SOP 2 and not in SOP 1 is the flight attendance is not recognizing my responses to "ok to board" etc. Thanks.
Bob Koehler

An update to my post. I'm not at my sim but I now seem to recall that start APU on landing flow is an option in the APP page. The "above and below the line" checks might be unique to SOP 2, and maybe I was previously using SOP 1. Correct me if I'm wrong but these settings and prefs are not saved when doing an update. As for the throttle advancing with engines off during prelims I still am not sure. Thanks all.
Edited by BobKinSTL
Update

Hi Bob,

The last update for the FS2Crew NGX-U was very, very small.   It wouldn't have any impact on the areas you mentioned.

Please re-check all your config options.

And try re-installing the aircraft cleanly.

And triple check the manuals again.

Best,