Sign in to follow this  
mihalich

Feature/Nuisance fix request for popup windows

Hey Dave,

I have a 2 monitor setup.  I usually run flight sim on the main monitor, and P2A on the 2nd.  That all works fine for the main window.  However, when I pull up some modal/modeless dialog windows (specifically: Add Waypoint, Modify Waypoint - the one with the add/remove airways, Load Airway) they always come up on the primary monitor.  Even when i move them over to the secondary monitor, the next time i pull them up, they come back up on the primary monitor.  The Info and Config Window never do this, they always come up on the monitor where the main frame window is.  Sometimes the SID/STAR windows come up on primary, but mostly they come up on the secondary...i don't have a reproducible case for these.  But the waypoint ones always exhibit this behavior.  It's mostly a pain in MSFS 2020 cuz i can't run in windows mode due to lost fps, and it's nearly impossible to get the waypoint windows to be visible to a point where i can even move them back.

Anyway, is it possible to get those (and whatever else you can find) to at minimum come up on the monitor where the main app is?  Preferably they would come back up on the last monitor you had them displayed on (even across app shutdown and launches).  The main window does this.  It always launches to my secondary monitor cuz that's where i had it last (though the startup window that shows loading percentage always comes up on the primary window first, but once that closes the main window comes up on the second monitor correctly).

Thanks

Joe

Edited by mihalich