Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft Cirrus in FSX - Performance?

Anyone got this yet?I know this was a rescource intensive addon for FS9, so it would be interesting to hear how it does in FSX. This will be a good indicator for many other addons I would think.Any big FPS drops? We don't have many to play with!.....Thanks for any observations.Glenn

My FR locked at 20 in FSX through all testing and it feels very smooth..as always, everyones mileage will vary:-)Over four months of work have resulted in a bit better performance for FS9 and FSX. The majority of work has been directed at rock solid reliability in FSX along with a number of small issues corrected. It also includes more realistic operation of the Stec 55X with regard to proper HDG/NAV functionality and multiple Direct To operation. Now users with a flight plan loaded may depart with HDG/ALT, select HDG/NAV, roll the HDG bug to intercept plan course and the changeover to NAV/GPSS happens automatically about 1.5 miles from intercept and the aircraft makes smooth transition to intercept.In addition, multiple Direct To selections display correctly in the Eaglesoft Avidyne Entegra MFD.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png