Sign in to follow this  
Marioalberto

B787 Elevator Still Unresponsive After patch 1.9.3.0

I've noticed that the issue of the B787 elevator being unresponsive at low speeds below 145Kts is still a problem after this latest update. Only that now, it is also unresponsive for me during other segments of flight, such as during cruise at 2000-4000ft and at 160-175kts(During Manual Flight). This is a real shame. 

I also notice that now, when you flare during landing, the plane appears to want to dip it's wing to the ground.....similar to the on-going problem with the A320 where it dips it's wing L or R during the flare.
Only difference is that in the B787, it appears to be much less pronounced then on the A320 (At least in my case.)

Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Its the same with the A320 after the latest patch. The elevator authority has gone when you need to flare, I think its linked to the trim which seems to revert to full up (no further pitch up available)

Perfectly fine before the latest patch screw up

Hope this gets fixed next, but anyway you can do a good land with the A320 but with the 787 it`s allmost not possible..

regards 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png