Sign in to follow this  
ParksAndTech

MSFS 2020 - Citation Longitude Power

P2ATC will not recognize that the Citation Longitude power is on. The pwr bar stays red. I am running the latest FUIPC7 beta version. I do turn on the ignore battery and avionics in the config to get P2ATC to work. Is this what needs to be done for now, or am I missing something? 

Yes, you need to turn on the Ignore Battery and Ignore Avionics options since the Citation apparently does not implement their systems in the standard way.

Dave

Where do I turn the battery and avionics options on/off??

I do have the same problem after the last MSFS 2020 update. The Centre screen on the Garmin is partly dead.

Regards

Gerrit

The options are on the main Pilot2ATC Config panel when you open Config.

It does not affect anything in the aircraft, so if you Garmin is partly dead, this will not affect that.  That would be an MSFS or cockpit switch setting issue.

Dave