Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

YBTL Townsville Airport

Hi, I've been searching for a Townsville airport scenery for p3dv4 but unable to come up with anything that's half decent, does anyone have a idea where I may be able to find one?

Cheers Rod.

Doublebubble,

I went through this process for FSX, FSX-SE and each subsequent P3D. To my knowledge there are none and with no prospects on the horizon.

If anyone finds one, I would love to know about it too.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

YBTL airport is included in the freeware OZx_AUS scenery released some years ago for FSX and P3Dv3 and later upgraded to V4 with new scenery files and Library. It integrates with ORBX AU v2 and shows all the terminal/building and military parking. You can find links for download by searching over at ORBX forums. Ants and Bungo are the scenery developers.

Steve

• Like 1

steve southey

15 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

OZx_AUS

JustanotherPilot,

I was under the impression that site had been hacked and never re-opened. I could be wrong and if so could you give us a link to it please

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

1 hour ago, himmelhorse said:

JustanotherPilot,

I was under the impression that site had been hacked and never re-opened. I could be wrong and if so could you give us a link to it please

Tony 

Aussiex was the site you are thinking of (and yes, never re-opened), which did host the scenery files and Australian Aircraft liveries, most of the files were moved over to Flightsim.com as a temporary home, other files have made their way over to ORBX forums members who had various affiliations with FTX and Aussiex. Don't have a link, I downloaded the original files from Aussiex and updated as they became available over the years, pretty sure there is an active community still using the files. Do an "Aussiex" search here ORBX Forums

Edited by JustanotherPilot

steve southey

3 hours ago, doublebubble said:

Thanks for link at Orbx, all good ta.

No worries, if you don't already know, Robert Fluke (Flukey) has developed many  Aussie outback airports (freeware) which are pay quality and fit in nicely with ORBX AU v2, same deal, google him or seacrh in the forums. His file also available in the Avsim, library

Edited by JustanotherPilot

steve southey