Sign in to follow this  
StewartH

How to update C441 to latest version?

I'm having trouble updating my older version of the C441 to the latest 2.5.  I've tried using the product page, but there doesn't seem to be a way to update the product.  It may be a problem with my having bought it originally under an old email address, but I have since had to change it and now no update method is offered, as far as I can tell.

What can I do?

Stew

Edit:  Sorry for the false alarm.  It seems I ordered the product from PC Aviator, and I have just finished dl-ing the newest version.  I'm embarrassed my memory is perhaps not as good as it should be!  But all is well now!

Edited by StewartH

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

20 minutes ago, StewartH said:

I'm having trouble updating my older version of the C441 to the latest 2.5.  I've tried using the product page, but there doesn't seem to be a way to update the product.  It may be a problem with my having bought it originally under an old email address, but I have since had to change it and now no update method is offered, as far as I can tell.

What can I do?

Stew

Go to the Flysimware website and send an email to Mark using the contact form under under the CONTACT drop down menu. Suggest you explain the situation (as above) and include your current and old email address, and your product key for the C441.

Al

1 minute ago, ark said:

Go to the Flysimware website and send an email to Mark using the contact form under under the CONTACT drop down menu. Suggest you explain the situation (as above) and include your current and old email address, and your product key for the C441.

Al

Thanks, Ark.  Problem solved--see my edit to the original post. Sorry for the trouble.

Stew

• Like 1

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"