Sign in to follow this  
Fludo

PAPI lights not working

Hi!

Anyone else having this problem? I can't see PAPI lights in any airport since the latest hotfix.

Thanks!

Which installers did you update (client, scenery, content)? I updated all 3 and no problems with any payware airports.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

All of them, I uninstalled everything (V5.0 HF2) and the did the full install.

Deleted generated files, CFG and shaders.

Do you use Envshade?

With EA on the problem disappears, had nothing to do with Envshade, @simbol would you happen to know the reason?

I would like to stick with EA inactive.

Thanks!

Just now, Fludo said:

With EA on the problem disappears, had nothing to do with Envshade, @simbol would you happen to know the reason?

I would like to stick with EA inactive.

Thanks!

Do you own AI Lights Reborn Pro?

S.

1 minute ago, simbol said:

Do you own AI Lights Reborn Pro?

S.

I do, I can send you the details via DM if you like.

3 minutes ago, simbol said:

PM me could be a bug with shader compilation..

S.

Done! Thanks

Hi folks. Sorry about resurrecting an old thread, but I have exactly the same issue as that originally stated by the OP. I discovered the issue on the weekend during my first night flight since installing P3Dv5 HF1 (from scratch) late last year. I have many (many) add-ons installed including Envshade/Envtex, AI Lights Reborn Pro and ASP3D. The easy thing to do would be to leave EA enabled, but I don’t like EA. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? Regards, Alex

Hi Simbol. I can confirm that I have the latest version of your excellent application. It performed its own upgrade to 1.30 quite recently and it is generally always up to date. Perhaps I should uninstall and then reinstall?

Hmmm I’ve also just noticed that I have the dreaded glowing terrain/mountains at night with EA turned on (all is fine when EA is off), and I have the latest Envshade updates ... something weird had happened  

Regards, Alex. 

Edited by Wingnut_84

Thanks Simbol. My work-life balance is terrible atm (!) and I won’t have the opportunity to perform fault finding until this weekend. I’ll report my findings then. Regards, Alex. 

8 hours ago, Wingnut_84 said:

Thanks Simbol. My work-life balance is terrible atm (!) and I won’t have the opportunity to perform fault finding until this weekend. I’ll report my findings then. Regards, Alex. 

If you need further help with AILRP please do it via my forums as it might get lost here..

All the best,

S.