Sign in to follow this  
Josephpilot

FSUIPC and Prepar3D

Guys, does anyone remember how do I clear the action memory with the right click? Let me explain, if I have to click something with the right button, the cursor returns me to an old position, how do I do it?

13 minutes ago, Josephpilot said:

Guys, does anyone remember how do I clear the action memory with the right click? Let me explain, if I have to click something with the right button, the cursor returns me to an old position, how do I do it?

I am familiar with using FSUIPC, but don't understand your question. It would be helpful if you could give an actual example of what you are trying to do?

Al

Edited by ark

1 minute ago, ark said:

I am familiar with FSUIPC, but don't understand your question. It would be helpful if you could give an actual example of what you are trying to do?

Al

if i click the right button on mouse, it remember the last position of cursor

I have the same problem, but only in P3D v5.1, in V4.5 it is OK Sometimes when I press the right mouse button the cursor will jump several inches/centimetres across the screen, possibly to where I last used the left mouse button. I believe my FSUIPC settings are exactly the same in both P3D versions as I copied the FSUIPC config file from FSUIPC in P3D v4 to P3D v5 to keep all my aircraft joystick etc settings.

I have been considering that it may be something in the P3D control config but not found anything yet.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Have you both turned off the setting 'Enable Advanced Mouse Controls'?

Uncheck the box under Mouse Controls like the picture below.

p3d_mouse_controls.jpg

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

24 minutes ago, Josephpilot said:

if i click the right button on mouse, it remember the last position of cursor

There are some mouse functions listed in the FSUIPC controls drop down menu under Key Presses, and also under Buttons and Switches, such as Mouse Look Toggle, MouseMove Option Toggle, etc, but I have never used any of these so not sure what they do. But it seems you would have to activate them with either a key or button press.  Another thought would be some kind of Mouse Macro function.

Are you sure the function you describe is setup through FSUIPC?  If so, suggest you post on the FSUIPC support forum if you don't get an answer here.

https://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/

Al

46 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Have you both turned off the setting 'Enable Advanced Mouse Controls'?

Uncheck the box under Mouse Controls like the picture below.

p3d_mouse_controls.jpg

OH! Thank you, is worked. Nice thx you man, my problem is SOLVED!

Thanks F737NG that worked for me also. 

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Hello everyone. I have had nothing but trouble since installing a Honeywell Yoke and Throttle quadrant in P3dv5.1. I'm using FSUIPC 6 and the Honeycomb config too. Theproblem is that about :10 seconds after the initial sim startup in the PMDG 7373ngxu, the Saitek rudders stop working. I've reinstalled P3D and the aircraft, messed with the P3D axis controls and FSUIPC and I can't seem to fix the rudders. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott