Sign in to follow this  
enrico10999

T2G TKPK in P3DV4.5? How can I remove Autogene Trees?

Hi 

I use P3DV4.5 and brought Taxi2Gate TKPK St. Kitts & Nevis (Karibik). Officially its only for P3DV3, but I manage to install it, and the Airport looks fine, much better then default ... (I use ORBX Base & Vector & LC NA & SA)

As other users wrote, they had problems with black autogene buildings around the airport. 

There are 2 Layers in the Scenery Library , the TKPK Airport Layer and below the TKPK Terrain layer. 

If I deactivate the TKPK Terrain layer, the ORBX Buildings "take over" around the airport , but I have some trees at the apron, where the planes are parking.

Can I remove these Trees wits ADE (Airport Design Editor) with some kind of Exclusions?

Is there a tutorial out there how it works P3DV4? 

Thanks Erik

Edited by enrico10999

I can't help with ADE and trees but I can tell you that black autogen is a thing with Taxi2gate caribbean sceneries. Even though you pointed it to your P3D root directory , two files that belong in P3Droot\textures don't get installed there. Look in your C"\ProgramFiles (x86) directory for a Microsoft or Microsoft games folder. Inside there will be an FSX folder, inside of that, textures folder. There will be two files "T2GTKPK.dds" and "T2GTKPKlm.dds" Copy those over to your Prepar3d\textures folder and no more black autogen. Same applies to their TLPC scenery.

I'd also recommend Caribsky St. Kitts addon at Simmarket for the full experince. Using it well in P3D 5.1HF1.