Sign in to follow this  
Guest allblack

SuperBowl Sunday

Go Pittsburg !!!!!!!JimCYWG

Go Steelers!Really, doesn't matter much, I only want them to win because the Seahwaks used to be in the AFC West and I'm a Chiefs fan.

Guest allblack

Hiya. A New Zealander here.And I watched this Superbowl for the first time ever on ESPN, because 1) I'm a Stones fan, and 2) I wanted to see what the halftime ad's were going to be.The Stones were great, as always, but what happened to the famous halftime ad's? Maybe they were only shown in the US? Very disappointed, thought watching ESPN I would get to see them.But what a bizzare game! Ten seconds of running, 60 seconds of walking back. I'm a big rugby union fan, as are all Kiwis (or they should be!), and I found this NFL thing very odd.Also not sure what's with all the padding and helmets? The hits in Union are as big, if not bigger, and no padding there! Maybe the Americans are soft???Joke! Don't get upset.Anyway, Super 14 starts this weekend. Go the Hurricanes!Try www.super14.co.nz for some real footy!!!See yaTimNZWN