Sign in to follow this  
alexismouny

MAKE P3D GREAT AGAIN ! DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG

Hi pilots !

First of all, my apolodgize for my english, it's not my native ...

Please, I beg your help to find any solution about my CTD.
It become frequent since I've the v5HF1, my P3D CTD at any moment of the flight with this f***** message :

xo2f.png

Below you can see details about this crash :

49dq.png

n8xh.png
5fwc.png

I've try EA on, EA off, put down graphic slides, I'm lost !

Here my specs :

P3D v5.1.12.26829
SimConnect 5.1.0.0
FSUIPC 6.0.9
ActiveSky v7638
ORBX
A3xx FSLabs
PMDG 73x
Some airports, all full working with v5

-- 
Intel I6700k
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti OC 11Go Gigabyte
16Go RAM Corsair
MSI Z170A G45 Gaming
SSD + HDD

Please, help me ... I'm lost and I want to find a solution ... I'm with P3D since the first version and I've this sad impression to be a pilot without wings !

Ask me if you need more details !
Hope that we can find a solution together !

Alexis - FR.

Hi Alexis!

I'm very sorry for your error. That's a hard one and difficult to track down. At least you know it's something with your graphics card. So the first thing I would do, Windows update, latest Nvidea driver - uninstall the old one with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and do a clean install. When you reboot the system to install the fresh driver make sure to disconnect your wifi / ethernet cable. Other than that, plenty of possible causes. In general the card is overstressed, could be running too hot in some moments (look for dust in your system), could be factory overclock, could be you power supply unit. You have to find out. Just check Dr. Google. If you type code 141 hardware error you gonna find hundreds of advice.

I'm very sorry I couldn't help any more,

Take care and good luck

Mick

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 Super Aorus Master, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, alexismouny said:

Hi pilots !

First of all, my apolodgize for my english, it's not my native ...

Please, I beg your help to find any solution about my CTD.
It become frequent since I've the v5HF1, my P3D CTD at any moment of the flight with this f***** message :

I've try EA on, EA off, put down graphic slides, I'm lost !

Here my specs :

P3D v5.1.12.26829
SimConnect 5.1.0.0
FSUIPC 6.0.9
ActiveSky v7638
ORBX
A3xx FSLabs
PMDG 73x
Some airports, all full working with v5

-- 
Intel I6700k
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti OC 11Go Gigabyte
16Go RAM Corsair
MSI Z170A G45 Gaming
SSD + HDD

Please, help me ... I'm lost and I want to find a solution ... I'm with P3D since the first version and I've this sad impression to be a pilot without wings !

Ask me if you need more details !
Hope that we can find a solution together !

Alexis - FR.

You and I have almost the exact same hardware. The only difference is I have the Nvidia 1660 which has 6gb ram. I suspect that is the difference. I've had this happen to me before and I had to drop some of the settings to keep the vram usage under 4.5gb. Push ctrl-z in the sim and you can see this. Start with the default aircraft and see what your vran usage is. Then load in the A320 and see how much it jumps. I suggest lowering your texture size to 2048 or 1024 and reduce the antialiasing to a 4x if you're at 8x.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS