Sign in to follow this  
mike_mnd

Can't Taxi!

Since upgrading to P3DV5.1 HF1 I'm either unable to taxi at all or the aircraft moves extremely slowly with the wheels kicking up dirt. It's happening with the PMDG 737 (moves very slowly) and the Aerosoft A330 (won't move at all). This is at several airports, not just one or two

Any assistance appreciated ... thanks

50 minutes ago, mike_mnd said:

Since upgrading to P3DV5.1 HF1 I'm either unable to taxi at all or the aircraft moves extremely slowly with the wheels kicking up dirt. It's happening with the PMDG 737 (moves very slowly) and the Aerosoft A330 (won't move at all). This is at several airports, not just one or two

Any assistance appreciated ... thanks

What controls are you using? You are kicking up dirt on tarmac? Have you got conflict with control assignments?, i.e. input for pedal brakes or parking brakes. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Are you using FS2Crew Ultimate Ground Crew ? I had a similar problem with that addon.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Controls are Saitek rudder pedals and brakes which are working okay with 4.5 and other aircraft in 5.1.

Not using FS2 crew Ultimate Ground Crew as I have GSX2 installed. Seems to not be at all airports so going to do some more checks at other airports with the same aircraft.

Thanks for your suggestions

Have you got Immersion Manager? I have just experienced the same (with V4.5) and IM reported a fault. Reset it and all is well again.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.